Our priority is the quality of care and well-being of our patients. In this context, a philosophy and a working method, putting the patient at the heart of our concerns, were adopted and shared by all dental office employees.
- Giving you the best quality of care and help you maintain as long as possible a healthy natural smile;
- Using only certified proven materials or products, and exhibiting a perfect traceability;
- Taking into consideration your anxiety and making every effort to enhance your well-being during and after treatment.
- Permanently updating our knowledge and our level of expertise in order to provide you with the latest techniques and advances;
- All people working in our office are graduates and regularly trained to adapt to the constantly changing technologies and protocols;
- Giving you the most detailed and clearer information for a full understanding of your treatment. Your free and informed consent must be obtained before any treatment;
- Any procedure must require a specific and detailed estimate.
- In order to avoid multiple travels and improve the effectiveness of your treatment, we will schedule appointments whose duration will vary depending on care provided;
- We do our best to conform our schedules and not keep you waiting. We ask you the same courtesy and respect;
- In the event that you cannot make your appointment, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance.
Thank you for your cooperation.